Getting the chance to and many college students dream of working for an airline. The aviation sector does not seem to be a typical corporate job; actually, it offers a range of difficulties every day, not the least of which are the people you will meet. The aviation industry expands with the travel and tourism industry as a result of expanding and improving connections. You should select the best college or institution to attend if you decide to make aviation as your primary career choice. One of the top aviation training institutions in Kolkata that offers the best cabin crew courses is Aptech Aviation-Gariahat. Transform Your Passion into a Career in the Skies with Cabin Crew Courses at Aptech Aviation Gariahat. Every student receives pre sized training from Aptech Aviation in order to assist candidates succeed in their jobs. They aids students in finding employment at a number of prestigious hotels, airlines, and other businesses.
Sometimes, a lot of people mistakenly think that the cabin crew’s main responsibility is to ensure the comfort of the passengers. This is not true. Cabin crew members are responsible for and trained to handle other critical duties, even though it is a part of their duties. Some of these include the safety of passengers and aid in times of need.
Details for Aptech Aviation’s cabin crew courses –
By combining lecture material with hands-on learning opportunities, this course offers chances for professional development. You will also receive training in all facets of aviation administration, including ticket pricing and distribution, cargo and load management, ground operations, and resource and people management at the airport. To apply for this training program, you must fulfil a number of requirements.
This course provides opportunities for professional growth by merging classroom learning with practical application. Additionally, you will be trained in all areas of aviation administration, including pricing and ticket distribution, ground operations, cargo and load management, and personnel and resource management at the airport. If you meet the prerequisites, you may register in this training programme.
- The applicant must receive at least a 50% on their higher secondary test from recognized board.
- The student should be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Most airlines want employees who are between 5 feet 2 inches and 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- Body weight and height should be in proportion.
- The candidate’s vision is assessed by trainers during the recruiting phase.
- Candidates should be required to have excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English.
Course fee and length –
The duration of this course varies depending on the programme and the institute. The 8-month training curriculum for cabin crew courses must be completed. The initial fee of Rs. 69000/- is charged for admission. By offering the best placement help, Aptech Aviation Academy has partnered with several applicants who want to build a career in this industry.
Here are the 5 Reasons Why Cabin Crew Courses at Aptech Aviation Gariahat are a Must for Aspiring Flight Attendants –
- Placement – By completing the whole course, Aptech conduct placements in indigo, Spicejet and many other companies. As an aviation student, you can get a job in a cabin crew, air hostess, cargo manager, front office executive, and various other roles. Apart from that, you have to be a potential candidate with good communication skills to get hired by some of the most prestigious airline companies. In the Aptech, The internship period is competitive. Airline representatives scoop out good students and offer interviews on campus for internships. They aids students in finding employment at a number of prestigious hotels, airlines, and other businesses.
- Up-to-date training session –
In addition to teaching the theoretical portion, Aptech also provides practical instruction. In the practical sessions, you will pick up practical skills. By combining lecture material with hands-on learning opportunities, their cabin crew training offer chances for professional development. No matter where you are, every class is taught using the same methodology. The instructors also have additional training and expertise in this important area. You will also receive training in all facets of aviation administration, including ticket pricing and distribution, cargo and load management, ground operations, and resource and people management at the airport.
- Easy application process – aptech’s Each institution offers Cabin Crew Training payment alternatives before taking each student’s admission. As an ideal institute, The institution needs to inform its students of all available financing options. For instance, they should disclose any unsuitable student loans. Any late fees should be avoided. But for Aptech, you won’t face any hustle in the payment procedure.
Career objective / Job description of cabin crew –
- Performing pre-flight tasks like security and safety equipment inspections.
- Boarding the aircraft and directing passengers to their seats
- Educating people on safety measures and ensuring that hand baggage is stowed appropriately
- Before you take off, they make sure all seat belts and galleys are fastened.
- Announcing information to the pilot and responding to inquiries throughout the trip.
- Supplying food and drinks.
- Selling duty-free goods (which may contribute to individual commission goals) and advising travellers of any limitations at their destination.
- Managing any drunk or unpleasant passengers diplomatically to guarantee their safety and comfort on the journey
- Administering first assistance as necessary
- Ensuring that passengers exit the aircraft safely.
- Guide everyone during the flight and help every individual according to their need.
The aviation industry expands with the travel and tourism industry as a result of expanding and improving connections. Students who want to work in aviation should select the finest cabin crew training facility in Kolkata to make it easier to scale new heights. You must register in a cabin crew training programme if you wish to work as cabin crew. Actually, you need to select Aptech if you’re looking for one. They aids students in finding employment at a number of prestigious hotels, airlines, and other businesses. With them, you can Transform Your Passion into a Career in the Skies with Cabin Crew Courses .