APTECH CERTIFIED IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY PROFESSIONAL
This course prepares you for a successful career in the tourism & hospitality industry.
By 2028, over 3 crore international tourist arrivals are expected in India annually.** According to a report published by IBEF, the domestic travel revenues are also on the rise. Every tourist requires the assistance of trained and skilled professionals to manage their accommodation, travel, food and beverage services, and entertainment facilities. With these demands in mind, Aptech has designed a complete, in-depth course in tourism and hospitality.
On completing this course, you can work in prestigious hotels, resorts, airports and travel companies.
This course combines classroom learning and practical sessions to make you job-ready. You will be trained in all aspects of tourism and hospitality – from guest service and accounting to housekeeping and F&B preparation.
- Customer services
- Travel desk
- Travel & tour operations
- Fares & ticketing
- Computer reservation system
- Reservation desk
- Guest services
- Housekeeping services
- Housekeeping management
- Food counter -services & sales
- F&B services
- F&B preparation
- Hygiene & safety
- Spoken English-pre-intermediate
- Business communication
- Presentation & communication skills
- Grooming skills
- Personality development
- Interview skills
Fill the form. Our Career Counsellor will call you.
The aviation industry is not just about being a pilot or an airhostess. Airport management is a huge responsibility that ensures safe and smooth transportation of passengers, goods and cargo.
As an airport management professional, you get great career opportunities at domestic and international airports and various airlines.
Professionals in hotels and hospitality are in demand in all parts of the world. You can work in a hotel, a cruise ship, vacation resorts, industrial catering, and other similar segments.
Tourism is a booming industry around the world. As a manager with a travel company, you could be involved in managing a team of people, organising travel plans, making bookings, researching the latest ‘hot’ travel destinations, promoting your brand in the market, and more.
Tourism is promoted by both, private organisations and the government, as it contributes to the GDP of the country. There is good demand for professionals with the right skills here.
HOW TO JOIN/ ELIGIBILITY
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
- Acquaint with demographics and culture of popular Indian & international tourist destinations
- Understand how the travel agencies work
- Identify the principles that govern foreign exchanges
- Learn to calculate airfares and classify them
- Learn all aspects of hotel management – including staffing, departmental organisation, financial performance & operations, and menu planning
- Improve your communication & soft skills. Understand & practice grooming etiquettes required for jobs in the hospitality industry
- Get job placement assistance#
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option