Being a part of the cabin crew means providing comfort and safety to all of the passengers during the flight and guiding them. Being a part of the aviation sector needs lots of hard work and dedication. After graduating from high school, if you want to work as an air hostess or cabin crew, you must become familiar with the work environment and responsibilities while in the air. While choosing aviation as your primary career choice, you should pick the top institute/university to attend. Aptech Aviation-Gariahat is one of the leading aviation training facilities in Kolkata that provides the best cabin crew courses which we will discuss briefly in this article.
Aptech Aviation is considered one of the best aviation training institutes in Kolkata. this institute maintains a high standard of education at each academic division. Every lesson is taught using the same technique regardless of where you are. Furthermore trained and knowledgeable in this pertinent field are the lecturers.
Moreover, Aptech Aviation, which has over 30 years of expertise, employs a three-step philosophy. The pressure to learn is removed by their technique of instruction. With an enjoyable learning experience in the classroom and outside as well, the kids may immediately advance their knowledge. To ensure that the entire course is retained in the student’s memory, they conduct modern classroom and practical sessions.
Aptech aviation – cabin crew courses details
This course provides opportunities for professional growth by fusing lecture content with practical learning experiences. Also, you will be trained in every aspect of aviation administration, from pricing and ticket distribution to cargo and load management, ground operations, and personnel and resource management at the airport. You must meet specific criteria in order to sign up for this training program.
- The applicant must receive at least a 50% on their higher secondary test from a recognized board.
- The student should be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Most airlines want employees who are between 5 feet 2 inches and 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- Body weight and height should be in proportion.
- The candidate’s vision is assessed by trainers during the recruiting phase.
- Candidates should be required to have excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English.
Course fee and duration –
The length of this course varies per program and institute. For cabin crew courses, the training program lasts for 8 months. The admission fees begin at Rs. 69000/-. Aptech Aviation Academy has been a partner of many candidates who desire to create a career in this aviation business by providing the finest placement support.
Course Highlight –
- The introduction and principle of aviation, passenger handling, and airport management
- You can be job ready with a mock interview session.
- Get 100% job assistance from the institute
- Gain job skills for a career in Indian and international airlines through their practical classes.
- Improve your presentation and communication skills and learn various makeup techniques and hairstyles (for female candidates).
Here are the 5 Reasons Why Cabin Crew Courses at Aptech Aviation Gariahat are a Must for Aspiring Flight Attendants –
- Placement – By completing the whole course, Aptech conducts placements in Indigo, Spicejet, and many other companies. As an aviation student, you can get a job in a cabin crew, air hostess, cargo manager, front office executive, and various other roles. Apart from that, you must be a potential candidate with good communication skills to get hired by some of the most prestigious airline companies. In Aptech, The internship period is competitive. Airline representatives scoop out good students and offer interviews on campus for internships.
- Easy application process – aptech’s Each institution offers Cabin Crew Training payment alternatives before taking each student’s admission. As an ideal institute, The institution needs to inform its students of all available financing options. For instance, they should disclose any unsuitable student loans. Any late fees should be avoided. but for Aptech, you won’t face any hustle in the payment procedure.
- Latest study material – Aptech Aviation provides you with the most up-to-date course materials, superior learning tools, and specifically qualified staff to deliver its courses. You also benefit from Onlinevarsity, a learning tool that is only available to Aptech students. apart from that you can also work with their faculties, access interactive e-books, and more! You will gain from enjoyable practical workshops that will provide you with experience with real-life scenarios in addition to the standard classroom study materials, making learning more engaging.
- Training sessions are top-notch – besides the theory part, The hands-on lessons are taught by Aptech as well. You will acquire practical experience in the practical classes. Their cabin crew courses provide opportunities for professional growth by fusing lecture content with practical learning experiences. Every lesson is taught using the same technique regardless of where you are. Furthermore trained and knowledgeable in this pertinent field are the lecturers. Also, you will be trained in every aspect of aviation administration, from pricing and ticket distribution to cargo and load management, ground operations, and personnel and resource management at the airport. Try to see one of their courses to get a sense of how the lesson is conducted in the classroom. You must choose the ideal school for you because the aviation institute plays a significant role in this job.
- Aptech institute is majorly spread all over India – In addition to Kolkata, Aptech also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Noida. At each academic branch, Aptech Aviation upholds a high quality of education. They collaborate with business leaders to comprehend the course content that is needed to prepare students for the job market today. To ensure that the entire course is retained in the student’s memory, they conduct modern classroom and practical sessions.