APTECH CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN GROUND STAFF SERVICES
Aptech’s professional course in ground staff services will prepare you to handle ground activities at airports & airline companies.
The need and demand for efficient ground staff is increasing. The air traffic in India is expected to be 450 million by 2020**. In addition, tons of cargo is transported by air daily. Aptech’s course trains you to handle both people & cargo, and to work in various job roles in the areas of airport handling, cargo and transportation, passenger handling, and customer service.
On successfully completing the course, you will have in-depth knowledge of the principles and operational procedures utilised by the aviation industry and will be able to deal with customer enquiries efficiently.
This course combines classroom lessons and practical learning. You will gain in-depth knowledge of the principles and operational procedures in the airline & aviation industry. You will get the right technical training, and also polish your personality & learn to manage customer enquiries effectively. Our faculty will groom you to improve self-presentation and communication skills.
- Airport & aviation operations
- Load, trim, cargo and DGR
- Passenger handling
- Baggage handling
- Presentation and communication skills
- Grooming skills
- Customer service
- Interview skills
Fill the form. Our Career Counsellor will call you.
HOW TO JOIN/ ELIGIBILITY
To join this job-oriented course, you need class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also credible.
- Understand the principles of aviation, passenger handling & airport management
- Improve your presentation & communication skills, and learn various makeup techniques & hairstyles
- Be job ready with mock interview sessions
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get job placement assistance#
- Gain job-skills for careers in Indian & international airlines