No matter what job you choose to hold within the aviation industry—air hostess, ground personnel, or any other—every career in the field offers fulfilment on a personal and financial level. There are many pleasurable things to this industry. Because the sector is always expanding, there are countless prospects in a broad variety of distinct sub-industries, and one may also benefit from a number of benefits and advantages. Due to the abundance of work options, many students are choosing to enrol in aviation courses nowadays. This field is satisfying in every way. While selecting the best aviation institute in Kolkata, enrol in one of Kolkata’s Aptech aviation training courses if you decide to make aviation your major career. You can advance professionally with them.
Aviation training courses institute in Kolkata – Aptech –
One of the top institutions for pursuing an aviation profession is Aptech Aviation-Gariahat. They provide a range of courses in event management, aviation, cabin crew, travel and tourism, and hotel and hospital administration. Your preparation for the glitziest job in the aviation business is provided by Aptech’s professional course. One of Kolkata’s top schools for aviation training is Aptech. There are several different aviation management courses to select from. For instance, ground employees, cabin crew, customer service at airports, and similar. You may have a thorough grasp of the many aviation occupations and determine whether it’s the correct vocation for you by checking out and researching the aviation management course.
Aptech Aviation Training Courses Period –
Their aviation courses are available from 6 months to 1 year.
course highlight –
- Passenger handling, airport management, and an introduction to aviation. • A simulated interview session can help you get job-ready.
- Receive 100% of the institute’s job support.
- Through their practical training, you may learn work skills for a career in domestic and international airlines.
- Develop your communication and presenting abilities, as well as study various hair and makeup styles (for female candidates).
The admission fees for aviation training courses for Aptech aviation starts from Rs. 69,000/-.
They offer both certified courses and diploma courses in aviation. The certified courses may be pursued by eligible candidates after completing their higher secondary examination. The duration of the certified courses is 6 months. The duration of diploma courses lasts for 1 year.
Additional requirement –
- The age should be between 18-24 years old.
- Height should be above 5 feet and 5.5 feet above for males.
- Must have good eyesight
- Physically and medically fit
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Should have studied English as their 1st or 2nd language.
How Aptech gariahat Accelerate Your Path to Success –
With 32 years of experience, Aptech aviation follows 3 steps method of theory. They conduct up to date classroom and practical sessions to make sure that every part of the lesson remains in the student’s memory. The faculties are also trained and experienced in this related field.
Aptech aviation maintains a high standard of education at every institutional branch. Each and every lesson is taught in the same method irrespective of your location. That’s why Aptech is one of the best in aviation training institute in Kolkata. They provide bits of advice and training which Is tremendously helpful and give real-life practical knowledge.
Their teaching method takes away the pressure to learn. The students can automatically develop their knowledge through a fun learning experience in the classroom and outside as well.
By pursuing aviation training courses, you can get a promising career. There are several duties and responsibilities you have to obey in your workplace; for example –
- The most crucial duty of the cabin crew is to instruct every passenger on what to do and when, not just in an emergency. Both aural and visual instruction is necessary.
- Air hostesses have a responsibility to advise passengers of all pertinent travel information.
- They are in charge of the cockpit door leading to the cooking area at the back. In the cockpit or outside the aircraft, the cabin crew is not responsible.
- Deliver an announcement on behalf of the pilot and respond to all passenger inquiries.
- Provide refreshments and mela to each traveller.
- Airhostess or cabin crew are assigned with opening the emergency exit door in case of an accidental situation. Passengers sitting right next to the emergency exit doors are also responsible.
- When the required materials are to be packed into the airplane before take-off, the cabin crew must differ from company to company.
Types of aviation training courses Aptech offers –
Apt. Certified professional in ground staff & hospitality –
You may take this course to get ready for a variety of jobs in airports, airlines, and hotels. With the help of the Aptech Certified Professional in Ground Staff and Hospitality course, you will gain knowledge of a variety of aviation-related topics and lay a solid foundation in the rules controlling flight, passenger handling, and baggage management.
Aptech csp (certified customer service professional) –
Your learning experience will be unified by the curriculum, which is intended to prepare you for the workforce by fostering strong communication and Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency. You will gain a detailed understanding of the service industry and how customer service representatives contribute to the bottom line with this course. In order to be completely equipped to work with the best companies and manage client engagement for them across many platforms, you will also receive training in selling skills and tactics as well as social media marketing essentials.
Aptech-certified professional in airport management & customer care –
You will be well-prepared for a job in the airline and aviation industries after taking this course. Numerous skilled workers are required by airlines and airports for positions in customer service, luggage handling, ticketing, and cargo handling. Aptech gives you comprehensive, in-depth training in all facets of airport terminal operations and administration while keeping these expectations in mind.
Certification programme- cabin crew –
Each student receives a package of pre-sized aviation courses from Aptech Aviation that are relevant to the industry in order to help them succeed in their careers. They are known as the best in the business in delivering a range of aviation management courses. Depending on the school and the degree, the length of their cabin crew training will vary.