APTECH CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN GROUND STAFF & HOSPITALITY
This course prepares you for a range of job roles in airports, airlines and hotels.
With the exceptional growth in the number of tourists visiting India every year, a qualified professional has huge employment opportunities. By 2028, there will be over 3.3 crore jobs in the travel and tourism industry.** This includes employment by hotels, airlines, travel companies and other passenger transportation services.
With Aptech Certified Professional in Ground Staff and Hospitality, you can prepare for a range of in-demand careers.
With Aptech Certified Professional in Ground Staff and Hospitality course, you will develop an understanding of various aspects of the aviation industry, as well as build a strong foundation on the principles governing aviation, passenger and baggage handling.
- Airport & aviation operations
- Passenger & baggage handling
- Travel desk
- Travel & tour operations
- Fares & ticketing
- Computer reservation system
- Reservation desk
- Guest services
- Housekeeping services
- Housekeeping management
- Food counter –services & sales
- F&B services
- F&B preparation
- Hygiene & safety
- Advanced English
- Business communication
- Presentation & communication skills
- Grooming skills
- Personality development
- Customer services
- Interview skills
Fill the form. Our Career Counsellor will call you.
HOW TO JOIN/ ELIGIBILITY
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
- Get in-depth training in most in-demand aspects of hospitality such as F&B management, housekeeping and guest services
- Learn the fundamentals of ground staff services such as aviation operations, aircraft & airport basics and passenger & baggage handling
- Hone your business communication skills
- Get job placement assistance#
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option