AIRPORT TERMINAL OPERATIONS & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This course prepares you for a successful career in the airline & aviation industry.
Airlines and airports need a huge number of trained employees for jobs including customer service, baggage handling, ticketing, and cargo handling. Keeping these demands in mind, Aptech provides you complete, in-depth training in all aspects of airport terminal operations and management.
On completing this course, you can work in any department of an airport or airline company in India and around the world.
Aptech provides professional learning opportunities by combining classroom lessons and practical learning sessions. The course in airport terminal operations and management system equips you with technical job-skills and grooms you for jobs in the glamorous aviation industry.
- Load, trim, cargo & DGR
- Ancillary services
- Airport systems
- Air traffic control
- Airport & aviation operations
- Passenger & baggage handling
- Customer service
- Presentation & communication skills
- Personality development
- Grooming skills
- Interview skills
Fill the form. Our Career Counsellor will call you.
HOW TO JOIN/ ELIGIBILITY
To join this career-building course, you need to be a graduate in any discipline. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the principles & operational procedures of the aviation industry
- Understand the roles and responsibilities associated with human resource at the airport, fuel-efficiency, elements of trim, and the functionality of the load sheet
- Improve your presentation, communication & soft skills
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get job placement assistance#
- Gain job-skills for careers in airport management, passenger handling and airport operations