APTECH CERTIFIED IN AVIATION, TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY PROFESSIONAL
This course prepares you for careers in aviation, tourism & hospitality industry.
The travel, tourism & hospitality sector currently employs over 69 lakh employees and is slated to employ more than 1.3 crores by 2022. This implies an additional creation of approximately 60 lakh jobs in the nine-year period.**
With the increasing need for customized travel packages and hospitality services, career opportunities for skilled professionals in aviation, hospitality & tourism industries are at all-time rise.
On successfully completing this course, you can work for top airports or airlines, hotels & resorts or travel companies.
This course provides professional learning opportunities by combining classroom lessons and practical learning sessions. You will also get trained in all aspects of aviation management - starting from in-flight experience to ground handling, cargo & load management, people & resource management at the airport, to calculating fares and issuing tickets. You will also receive in-depth training in all aspects of hospitality management including guest services, reservation desk management, housekeeping management, F&B services and accounting. With practical training in tourism travel & tour operations and travel desk management, you would be ready to join top travel companies at lucrative job profiles. Along with the technical skills, you would also be trained in English communication & presentation skills. This will not only give you a competitive edge over your peers in the recruitment process as well as your work-related communication.
- Airport & aviation operations
- Aircraft & airport basics
- Inflight services, safety & security
- Passenger & baggage handling
- Fares & ticketing
- Computer reservation system
- Travel desk
- Travel & tour operations
- Reservation desk
- Guest services
- Housekeeping services
- Housekeeping management
- Food counter –service & sales
- F&B services
- F&B preparation
- Hygiene & safety
- Personality development
- Customer services
- Interview skills
- Basic English
- Business communication
- Presentation & communication skills
- Grooming skills
Fill the form. Our Career Counsellor will call you.
The aviation industry is not just about being a pilot or an airhostess. Airport management is a huge responsibility that ensures safe and smooth transportation of passengers, goods and cargo.
As an airport management professional, you get great career opportunities at domestic and international airports and various airlines.
Professionals in hotels and hospitality are in demand in all parts of the world. You can work in a hotel, a cruise ship, vacation resorts, industrial catering, and other similar segments.
Tourism is a booming industry around the world. As a manager with a travel company, you could be involved in managing a team of people, organising travel plans, making bookings, researching the latest ‘hot’ travel destinations, promoting your brand in the market, and more.
Tourism is promoted by both, private organisations and the government, as it contributes to the GDP of the country. There is good demand for professionals with the right skills here.
HOW TO JOIN/ ELIGIBILITY
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
- Get complete knowledge of three career-oriented industries: aviation, hospitality & tourism
- Understand the roles & responsibilities associated with aviation including aircraft operations, in-flight services and passenger & baggage handling
- Acquaint with demographics & culture of popular Indian & international tourist destinations, and understand how travel agencies work
- Gain job-skills for careers at Indian and international airlines, 5-star hotels, resorts, travel & tourism companies retail stores, and brand outlets
- Improve your communication & soft skills. Understand & practice grooming etiquettes required for jobs in service industry
- Get job placement assistance#
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option