Since the lack of domestic and international passengers use the airplane facility almost every day. As a result, air traffic increased in leap and bound in recent years. The airport ground staff can control these situations and handling a huge traffic demand a lot to effort from them. The airport ground staff is a very hard-working job. They are professionally responsible for taking care of air passengers once their plane is landed at the Airport. They have to take care of the luggage from luggage carrier to cargo. Professional ground staff has to be properly trained in order to maintain their duty. Here we will discuss how to start a career as airline ground staff in 2022.
Once the plane gets landed, the ground staff makes sure every passenger is in a comfortable position and takes responsibility for the passenger’s convenience and safety, fully. This professional provides multiple kinds of services to air traffic. The ground staff also controls the management, security, and maintenance of the airport.
How to start a career as airline ground staff in 2022 –
In order to get a job in ground staff candidates must complete their 10+2 examination in any stream (science, arts, commerce). After that, they need to get admission to a reputed institute and get a certified diploma in ground staff service course or diploma in airport ground staff training course.
After completing a diploma course, for a better scale in the job, the student must acquire post graduate diploma course in their related field( post graduate course in airport ground staff).
After completing the training of ground staff from the best aviation institute, you can get hired by various companies and multinational airlines as an air hostess, ground staff, cabin crew, or flight attendant.
After completing their post graduate course, aspiring candidates have to join their related field jobs in either domestic or international airports.
Top academy for ground staff courses –
- Aptech aviation academy
- JT airways
- Frankfinn institute of air hostess
- Airborne airhostess academy
These are some of the top institutes in Kolkata. candidate can pursue their career from here who are thinking how to start a career as airline ground staff in 2022.
The salary is pretty much decent in the aviation industry. In India, in a domestic airline, the average salary you can expect is between 20,000 to 40,000 per month. Both fresher and experienced candidates can get these salaries. For the experienced Ground Staff, they can look for anything between Rs.40,000 to Rs.1,00,000 depending upon the type and size of the Airport one is working on.
Career prospect of ground staff –
A well trained and qualified ground staff has various employment opportunities not only in India but outside of India too! One can join air India or the airport authority of India. Apart from that, they can go with any of the big private companies like Jet Airways, and Go Air to name a few, in the Industry at various capacities in Ground Staffing. Professionals with multilanguage abilities can be hired by global staff in the field of aviation. This is how you can start a career as airline ground staff in 2022.
Roles and responsibilities –
- The ground staff offers immense career growth and offers attractive salary packages. It gives you the chance to learn about people and get in touch with their lives and see the versatility all around the world. It aids in the development of your whole personality. The ground staff Attendant post focuses on major things just by facilitating a better-standardized life cycle that would be beneficial for you. This career will directly impact your life and focus on major concerns efficiently.
- As a ground staff, it is crucial to learn how to deal with all kinds of people. you have to make them feel comfortable during the flight. You are not the servant, but you indeed have to bring them their food and drink during the flight. They have to take care of the luggage from luggage carrier to cargo. Professional ground staff has to be properly trained in order to maintain their duty. Apart from that, you will be the one who will save their lives if something happens. Apart from that. You will learn what to do in case an emergency arises. Always remember to smile when you face your passengers. Every day you will face a different kinds of people with different personalities.
- Ground staffs are responsible for inspecting, storing, and transporting luggage. They have to handle every type of customer to answer questions and provide information regarding flight times, general info, delays, and any general queries the customer has before boarding.
- They have to ensure that every passenger’s hand luggage is safe and secure at a storied. They need to make sure to check the seat belts of all the passengers when the aircraft is ready to take off.
- Individuals are required to have skills in problem-solving, organizing skills, communication skills & grooming skills. They need to know how to give medical aid to passengers during a flight. As a ground staff, you need to organize multiple tasks at one time. After completing the training of ground staff from the best aviation institute, you can get hired by various companies and multinational airlines as an air hostess, ground staff, cabin crew, or flight attendant.
- have to perform and check the pre-flight tasks and to check all the safety measures are available, the cleanliness and tidiness of the aircraft are on point, seat pockets have the required information and are current, and last but not least the food and the stock is all available on the aircraft.
- The airport ground staffs work with aircraft, crew, and various customers to make sure that they are safe and enjoying the journey to the flights.
- The job as a ground staff includes management and the scrutiny of the airport and passengers. They typically make sure that the journey of every passenger remains hassle free and smooth during their travel time.