Being a successful air hostess is a matter of pride to every aspirant who are going to become a part of the aviation industry. The Aviation field is very versatile and hard-working field. Working in this aviation management can be excessively competitive. Pursuing a career in aviation is a great way to ensure you can find it no matter what circumstances come to play. Aspirants who are smart, have self-confidence, smooth spoken ability, can choose air hostess- as their career. This aviation sector is for those who have a strong passion for this field. If you have the ability of multi- tasking, grooming, strong communication skills then you can go for this sector. If you have all of these abilities, you can prepare yourself for air hostess job. Googling the recognized institutes and gathering information or getting referrals from friends and family is not enough. This can be your lifetime investment for your career.
Aviation courses are available at a diploma level, which is an undergraduate diploma course. Duration is 6months-1 year. Students must secure at least 50% marks in 10+2. Students must have studied English as their main subject. If you are eligible then you can prepare yourself for air hostess job.
Apart from that, The student must attach the requested documents, including the mark sheet of class 12, adhaar, and voter card as necessary. The duration of aviation management is from 2 years to – 4years. The admission process will go on by entrance examination or merit basis and the interview round. After selection, students are called for a final interview round. After that, they can pursue their career in the aviation industry.
The duration of hospitality management is from 2 years to – 4years. The admission process will go on by merit basis and an interview round.
A good college plays an important role in a professional career and future. Try to secure 50 percent in H.S. for this sector, spoken English is a must, that is why you have to study English as one of your major subjects.
After selection, students are called for a final interview round the course fees are available between 60,000 to 1lakh. The course fees for hospitality management is from 50,000-6lakhs. The salary packages start for both aviation/hospitality positions from 2.5 lakhs. For the entrance examination, students must secure qualifying marks. Candidates must check the admission details, like documents, results, etc. This is how you can prepare yourself for air hostess.
Top aviation institutes in Kolkata –
- Aptech aviation
- Frankfinn institute of airhostess
- AIRWAY aviation
- Camellia institute of aviation
- JT aviation.
These are some of the top institutes where you can prepare yourself for air hostess trainings.
Roles and responsibilities –
As this is a highly developing sector in india, employers are looking for staff that is well-trained in their particular discipline and have a grip on the latest developments in the field. You can find that most employers in the aviation and cabin crew sectors are keen to provide constant development opportunities to their staff. This means you’ll always have chances to continue developing your skills without taking a break from the job.
You should have to maintain a positive attitude. The main job of an air hostess is to take care of the flight passengers in the best possible manner.
As the air hostess representing the airline company and the nation, you should always maintain a good appearance in terms of the cloth you wear and also your overall looks. When it comes to hygiene, you should have to be tip top. The uniform you wear should always have proper maintained, perfect fittings .So that they can showcase the exclusivity of an airline company you are working for.
The Communication skills are a must-have aspect of the career as an air hostess. As an air hostess, You have to have the ability to solve different problems of passengers. As air hostesses, they have to communicate with every customer, ensure their comfort and safety and guide them and listen to their problems to solve them. They need to stay aware of airline guideline rules.
The reasons to choose aviation as your career –
- The salary scale is pretty good in this sector. The average salary package starts from 3lacks to 8 lacks, with professional job profiles like cabin crew, front office, product manager, executive assistant, etc. As an aviation & hospitality manager, you will get chance both aviation and hospital, hotel sector. The salary ranges are pretty high in international airline companies. Apart from that, an Indian-based airline company’s salary ranges start from 20k – 30k/ month. Attending foreign airlines is more beneficial than attending domestic ones because it provides up to Rs. 2.5 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh as monthly salary. That’s the major reason you can prepare yourself for air hostess
- As an employee(airhostess) in this sector, it’s in the best interest of airlines and airports that their employees are continually developing. Along with annual reviews, some offer an annual financial incentive scheme to ensure that their employees’ contributions are recognized. Indian Airlines for example have a team of development professionals from various backgrounds whose job it is to support their employees with their learning and development. They offer workshops and have resources available that provide the airline’s employees with the tools they need to develop their skills. This isn’t just specific to one particular airline either, as many airports and airlines offer similar schemes as they compete to attract and retain the skills they need.
- As an employee, you can get lifestyle benefits. Lifestyle benefits relate to traveling as well with airlines and airports recognizing that their employees have family commitments and offering them access to family leave, discounts in renowned shops, and hotels. They also make sure that their health is looked after as their employees are entitled to join their health cash plan at a discounted rate.