Becoming an air hostess is a dream of many. Airhostess a profession where they make sure each and every passenger are safe and comfortable during their flight. If you have a dedication to being an air hostess, then you must have the problem-solving skills. The Airhostess Interview & Selection process is tough yet challenging. You have to have the ability to solve different problems of passengers during a flight. They must know how to give medical support during emergencies. Apart from that, you need to have strong communication skills. They have to communicate with each and every passenger to guide them during their journey, ensure their safety and guide them during the journey from the airplane and listen to their problems to solve them.
basic and common interview questions they ask –
- What do you know about our company?
This is one of the common questions you can face while giving interviews in the airline industry. The interviewer wants to know about your knowledge. Experts want to know if you did your homework about the airline you’re applying to. So make sure you do enough research into the airline and familiarise yourself with the significant rules and details about the airline.
- Tell us about your strength and weakness
There are some specific personality traits the airline company looks for, including being an excellent communicator, eager to help others, a fast learner requiring little supervision, and outgoing. In that case, teamwork and communication skills should be the strength. For the weakness, you do not have to hide your weakness. Confess them. Your honesty can forward you towards your success.
- Why should we hire you?
Do not get nervous while answering this question. Tell them why you want to be an air hostess and give them ideas about your strength, and the positive part of your character. Discuss your problem solving and leadership skills. Apart from that, you can also share an accomplishment you are proud of, and if you can quantify the results, it is helpful to include that information to add validity to your claim.
- How will you take the criticism?
This question shows your personality. You can say that you are a very positive-minded person. For this case, you need to understand that this position is sensitive and any criticism directed your way will be constructive. You will learn from the criticism and later you will perform well.
- If there comes any emergency, how quickly will you be able to handle them?
Airline companies will see your problem-solving skills. In case of an emergency, you can answer that you will take guidance from your team leader or your senior and then act accordingly. This is because, in an emergency situation, you may fall short of memory which would help you know what to do and what not. This will help you solve the problem quickly and then lend your hand to the supervisors also.
These are some of the common questions they asks to see a candidate can be a good fit for their role or not.
The Airhostess Interview & Selection process in aviation companies –
- candidate should pass the higher secondary examination. Students who are waiting for final results in H.S. can also apply for cabin crew.
- The nationality should be Indian.
- The minimum height should be for girls from 155 cm, and for boys, it should be a minimum of 173 cm.
- The weight should be proportioned to height.
- Must know a minimum of 2 languages.
- The appearance should be presentable for cabin crew posts. The candidate should have a clear complexion with no visible tattoos, scars, or blemishes.
- In case of failure of any of this eligibility, it shall lead to cancellation of admission along with the program’s fee forfeiture.
- At last, they conduct a medical test. Candidate must clear the medical test by a certified aeromedical center.
Spicejet academy gives opportunities to fresher. They are fair and transparent is shortlisting a candidate. The selection is strictly based on criteria published on their official website.
Airhostess Interview & Selection process in Vistara –
- The nationality of a Candidate should be Indian. They should have PAN and an adhar card.
- Must acquire basic English and should have excellent communication skills.
- The minimum educational qualification should be a 12th pass with a minimum of 60% in any stream.
- The height should be a minimum of 155 cm for female cabin crew and 170 cm for male cabin crew.
- The BMI range for females is 18-21 and the males should be minimum of 18-25
For the experienced cabin crew, the minimum experience should be 2 years as a cabin crew with any domestic or international airline.
Should acquire a valid SEP license.
Vistara mostly recruits their employee by their merit and the values they uphold. The selection process depends upon the role of the designation. The process will take you through a written, interview session, aptitude exam, and physical examination.
Do you want to become an air hostess at indigo? Then this is the best time to apply. When it comes to cabin crew jobs, the airline sector is a very attractive option for the youth in India. Becoming an air hostess is a dream of many. the Airhostess Interview & Selection process in indigo is competitive. Indigo airline is a private airline in India. the head office is located in gurugram, India. The selection is strictly based on criteria published on their official website.
- Only female candidates can apply for the cabin crew role in indigo.
- The age should be between 18- 27 years old.
- The application should have a valid adhar and Indian passport.
- Should have completed the higher secondary examination from any recognized board.
- All indigo cabin crew applicants must have the capacitance and clarity of speech in both Hindi and English language.
- The height should be a minimum of 155 cm with proportionate weight as per BMI.
- Must have grooming skills.
- Candidate should not have any visible tattoos.