In India, the aviation sector is flourishing rapidly. The dark clouds in the aviation industry have started drifting. Most of the Indian corporate aviation sectors such as indigo, jet airways are government-owned sectors. They have drawn ambitious programs for expansion in the years ahead. To get a job in these companies, you need proper training so that you can stand out from the crowd. Choosing the institute is an utmost part of your career. Joining the aviation industry will be the start of a fun and exciting journey. But before you begin, it’s important to find the aviation training programs and schools that match your ambitions. There are many aviation training institutes are available. Aptech is one of the best in aviation training institute in Kolkata. In this article, we will discuss Aptech aviation and its courses.
About Aptech –
Aptech aviation built its industry in 1986. Over these years they have trained almost 6.8 million students all over India. As a leading career institute in the aviation sector, Aptech aviation’s teaching methods, study materials, certification, and infrastructures are approved by international bodies.
Aptech aviation- gariahat is one of the best institutes you can pursue your aviation career. They offer various courses in hotel and hospital management, aviation, cabin crew, travel and tourism, event management, etc. Aptech, their professional course prepares you for the most glamorous profession in the aviation industry. Aptech is one of the best in aviation training institute in Kolkata. You can choose from the various aviation management courses available. For example- ground staff, cabin crew, airport customer service, and similar. By checking and exploring the aviation management course you will get an in-depth understanding of the different aviation careers and you can understand whether it’s the right job for you.
You can Become a trained cabin crew professional with domestic & international airlines. Aptech gives certified cabin crew courses for all students. Pursuing a career in the aviation sector (cabin crew) is a great achievement.
Aptech gives 100% placement assistance who will complete the course. You can gain professional job skills for a career in India and international airlines too.
Topics covered –
The course provides in-depth knowledge about flight services, personality development, management skills, curriculum, and presentation skills. Some of the main subjects are-
- Passenger handles
- Airport and aviation operation
- English and communication English
- Grooming skills and many more.
They offer both certified courses and diploma courses in aviation. The certified courses may be pursued by eligible candidates after completing their higher secondary examination. The duration of the certified courses is 6 months. The duration of diploma courses lasts for 1 year.
Additional requirement –
- The age should be between 18-24 years old.
- Height should be above 5 feet and 5.5 feet above for males.
- Must have good eyesight
- Physically and medically fit
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Should have studied English as their 1st or 2nd language.
The course highlight –
- The introduction and principle of aviation, passenger handling, and airport management
- You can be job ready with a mock interview session.
- Get 100% job assistance from the institute
- Gain job skills for a career in Indian and international airlines through their practical classes.
- Improve your presentation and communication skills and learn various makeup techniques and hairstyles (for female candidates).
How much time takes to complete the aviation courses from Aptech aviation –
There are different kinds of air hostess training available, including bachelor and diploma courses. The duration of diploma courses is 6 months and the bachelor courses are 1 year to 2 years. The average time taken to complete air hostess training is from 6 months to 1 year. After completing their education, students can join domestic and international companies as flight attendant, cabin crew, or air hostesses. This career, it requires a lot of training, good interpersonal skills, and patience. Those who enjoy traveling and are good at dealing with people may find this a suitable career path for them.
Why choose Aptech aviation ?
With 32 years of experience, Aptech aviation follows 3 steps method of theory. They conduct up to date classroom and practical sessions to make sure that every part of the lesson remains in the student’s memory. The faculties are also trained and experienced in this related field.
Aptech aviation maintains a high standard of education at every institutional branch. Each and every lesson is taught in the same method irrespective of your location. That’s why Aptech is one of the best in aviation training institute in Kolkata. They provide bits of advice and training which Is tremendously helpful and give real-life practical knowledge.
Their teaching method takes away the pressure to learn. The students can automatically develop their knowledge through a fun learning experience in the classroom and outside as well.
Roles and responsibilities as a cabin crew/ air hostess –
- As a highly demanding sector, employers are looking for staff that is well-trained in their particular discipline and have a grip on the latest developments in the field. You can find that most employers in the aviation and cabin crew sectors are keen to provide constant development opportunities to their staff. This means that you’ll always have chances to continue developing your skills without having to take a break from the job.
- As a cabin crew member, she/ he needs to have strong communication skills. They have to communicate with each and every passenger to guide them during their journey, ensure their safety and guide them during the journey from the airplane and listen to their problems to solve them.
- Cabin crews generally greet passengers on board and help them to find their seats. They have to tell every passenger how to use the equipment properly. During the flight, they provide food to every passenger. They make sure that passengers leave the plane safely at arrival. After that, they Complete flight reports after completing the flight journey.